Abrasive Belt & Brush Finishing | Flat Finishers
HAMMOND FLAT FINISHERS ARE WHAT THEIR NAME IMPLIES – finishers of flat surfaces. They carry abrasive belts, wheels or brushes, singly, in groups or in combinations. They are used for w wide variety of operations such as stock removal, fine finishing, deburring, scale or oxide removal on a wide variety of both ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Tolerances can be held to .001 to .002 of inch in production.
Common applications are fine blanking parts and stainless steel tubing.
- Abrasive Belt Heads (configuration customizable)
- Capable of Wet or Dry Processes
- Planetary Brush Heads
- Wide Range of Power Options (7.5 or 20 HP)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Built for Years of Constant Duty Use
- Permanent Neodymium Roller Platen
- Inline De-Mag Capabilities