Abrasive Belt & Brush Finishing | Polishing & Buffing Lathes
Polishing & Buffing Lathes
Hammond Roto-Finish Polishing & Buffing Lathes are used for roughing (coarse polishing), polishing to prepare surfaces for final finish, buffing for removal of scratches and/or for imparting a high luster finish. They are available with single or variable speed and a single or double spindle.
There is a wide array of add-on equipment available to customize your lathe to your particular application, such as: Belt Head Guards, Buff Wheel Guards or Back Stands. All of these can be integrated with other Hammond Roto-Finish Machines to perform the task you are looking to accomplish. Talk to one of our representatives to customize your machine.
- Cast Iron Base and Spindle Head Construction
- Highly Customizable to Meet Your Needs
- Available as a Buffing or Belt Polishing Combo
- Wide Range of Power Options (5,7,10 & 15 HP)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Built for Years of Constant Duty Use
- Single and Dual Drives Available
- Large Digital Speed (rpm) Readout