Mass Finishing | HR Series
The workhorse of the Spiratron® family of vibratory finishing machines, the HR Series has evolved since its original patent notoriety of being the first round bowl internal separation machine. The HR is a heavy duty machine that can be customized with a wide variety of standard and special options that gives the customer a full range of processing possibilities – from minimal human involvement to a fully automatic system for a hands off operation.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
Main building component of the bowl is a certified pressure vessel tank head.
- Cast Polyurethane Liner
Polyurethane liner is cast, not sprayed on. This improves media rebound and provides more wear depth. 50% additional lining in high wear areas.
- “U” Shaped Straight or Curved Wall Processing Bowl
- Full 90º Wrap-Around Separation Screen
- Premium Efficiency, Ball Bearing, Cast Iron Motor TEFC, 1800 RPM, 230/460V
- Water-Driven Compound System