Mass Finishing | HR Long Radius Combo
HR Long Radius Combo
The HR Long Radius Combo Series features the same structural design as the HR Long Radius Series machines, but also adds a second chamber for parts drying. This structure utilizes the same tank head design for structural integrity. The addition of the second chamber to the outside of the process area reduces costs and floor space. With unload gates available for both the processing and drying channel this is one of our most versatile machines.
– One Drive System
– One Machine that Processes & Dries Parts
– One Electrical Panel
– Better Feed for Longer Parts
– Smaller Footprint
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
Main building component of the bowl is 1/2″ thick pressure vessel material.
- Cast Polyurethane Liner
Polyurethane liner is cast, not sprayed on. This improves media rebound and provides more wear depth. 50% additional lining in high wear areas.
- “U” Shaped Straight or Curved Wall Processing Bowl
- Full 90º Wrap-Around Separation Screen
- Premium Efficiency, T-frame Motor 230 or 460/3/60
Specify 230 or 460 volts. Motor is mounted to non-vibrating base. Belt drive to main shaft for 1,250 V.P.M.
- Recirculating Oil Lubrication System
Oil return flow is monitored so even line breaks will be detected. Mounted in machine base. Available externally for ease of service.
- Water-Driven Compound System
- Heat Lamp(s), with Control Panel Mounted Controls