Mass Finishing | HR Spiratron® Flat Bottom
HR Spiratron® Flat Bottom
The HR Spiratron® Flat Bottom machines are ideal for large component finishing. Used for batch processing, the machine is loaded and unloaded by piece by hand. For small parts and part on part, it is unloaded through the unload plug or door. NOTE: Some applications are possible with a magnetic belt separator.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
Main building component of the bowl is a certified pressure vessel tank material.
- Cast Polyurethane Liner
Polyurethane liner is cast, not sprayed on. This improves media rebound and provides more wear depth. 50% additional lining in high wear areas.
- “U” Shaped Straight or Curved Wall Processing Bowl
- Mounted to Non-Vibrating Base
- Cartridge Drive System
Features adjustable top and bottom eccentric weights. Drive exchange program with in-stock availability.
- Premium Efficiency, Ball Bearing, Cast Iron Motor TEFC, 1800 RPM, 230/460V
- Water-Driven Compound System