The MR Series is a robust vibratory bowl finishing machine built to handle continuous duty operation. Hammond Roto-Finish’s proven welded-construction design was reimagined in 2011 to simplify manufacturing without sacrificing durability. The MR Series combines that innovative design with high-end features.
The MR-12 is available in five models; Manual, Semi-Auto, Automatic, Accelerated Chemistry, and Flat Bottom.
- Max operating capacity 10.0ft3 (200 L)
- Heavy-duty 3/16” (4.75mm) welded construction
- Main bowl construction component is a pressure vessel tank head
- U shaped process channel with textured, straight wall polyurethane lining
- Polyurethane lining is a minimum 5/8” (15.5mm) thick, with 50% additional in high wear areas
- Bowl is suspended on heavy duty coil springs
- One (1) set of pop-in drains: solid, 1/16” (1.5mm), 1/8” (3mm) & 1/4” (6.5mm) slots
- Parts separation system with pneumatically operated gate
- One (1) set of urethane-coated separation screens: 3/4” (20mm) & 1 ¼” (32mm) openings
- Water-driven compound system – mixes between 0% and 5% concentration
- 19 mm socket included for changing eccentric weights
- Integrated lifting eyes
- Grease lubrication
- Available voltages: 230 VAC / 460VAC, 3ph, 60hz