Mass Finishing | HR Long Radius
HR Long Radius
The Hammond Roto-Finish HR Long Radius Series of Vibratory Machines are designed for a very high range of performance. The Long Radius has many advantages over the standard HR Machines:
– Higher Amplitude
– More Uniform Part Processing
– Better Feed for Longer Parts
– Capable of Continuous or Batch Processing
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
Main building component of the bowl is 1/2″ thick pressure vessel material.
- Cast Polyurethane Liner
Polyurethane liner is cast, not sprayed on. This improves media rebound and provides more wear depth. 50% additional lining in high wear areas.
- “U” Shaped Straight or Curved Wall Processing Bowl
- Premium Efficiency, T-grame Motor 230 or 460/3/60 Specify 230 or 460 volts. Motor is mounted to non-vibrating base. Belt drive to main shaft for 1,250 V.P.M.
- Recirculating Oil Lubrication System
Oil return flow is monitored so even line breaks will be detected. Mounted in machine base. Available externally for ease of service.
- Water-Driven Compound System